When we were introduced to the “Worthy of Love” leggings by Los Angeles-based Four Athletics, we had to add it to the list of things we love!
For every “Worthy of Love” leggings purchase, Four Athletics will donate a pair of its best-selling black 7/8 Omni leggings directly to Saving Innocence to give to a rescued girl in need.
Did you know:
- Over 100,000 girls under 18 years of age are bought and sold for sexual exploitation every year in America
- The average entry age for girls is 12 years old
- 70% of minors recruited into sex trafficking are from the foster care system
- Once trafficked, a girl’s life expectancy is 7 years more years if not rescued
- Sex trafficking has grown at a rate of 35% from 2015 to 2016, making it one of the fastest growing crimes in America
Four Athletics launched its first collection in 2015 with one goal in mind: creating premium athletic apparel without the inefficiencies and waste associated with traditional apparel manufacturing and sales. Over the years, their crowdfunded, direct-toconsumer model has enabled the brand to create a successful business with a strong community of supporters sharing the same passion for health, well-being and positive social impact.
Saving Innocence is a nonprofit organization dedicated to rescuing and restoring child victims of sex trafficking through strategic partnerships with local law enforcement, social service providers and schools while mobilizing communities to prevent abuse and increase neighborhood safety. Unfortunate statistics note that human trafficking cases have grown at a rate of 35 percent from 2015 to 2016 alone, with most of the victims being minors with an average entry age of 12 years old.
Want your own pair of “Worthy of Love” leggings? Sign up for the mailing list and be automatically registered to win.